In the process of reshaping our youth culture, A Promising Future seeks to partner with your community to combine efforts in providing education and support for students. The Diamond Standard curriculum, in conjunction with community support, provides greater opportunities for student success.
The Diamond Standard is taught in 10 sessions. Each session provides multiples modes of instruction to accommodate different learning styles. These include:
- Physical activities and games
- Fill-in-the-blank worksheets
- Small group interaction
- Creative expression
- Dialogue-based workshop style
- Take-home activities
- Interactive PowerPoint presentations
- Video reference material
A Promising Future offers two types of Curriculum purchase options: print and digital. We have developed a detailed Teacher’s Manual that clearly outlines step-by-step instructions and additional Teacher’s Notes for each session, including a copy of what your students see in their Student Manual. Purchasing a complete curriculum set is what is needed for success in the classroom.
The curriculum package includes a detailed Teacher’s Guide, Student Manual, Teacher’s Aids, PowerPoint presentations, recommendations for supplemental videos and a supply list for each individual session. Each session requires approximately two hours of instruction time. The content and exercises in each session are given a certain time allotment, allowing for flexible delivery in any type of setting.
Our complete print curriculum may be purchased for $400 which includes:
- One Teacher’s Manual with 10 key components separated into 13 sessions, each with a detailed Teacher’s Guide, Answers, Discussion Points, and copy of Student Manual inside. This may not be duplicated.
- One Student Manual with over 100 pages containing lesson content, activities, worksheets, and inspiring quotes and graphics.
- One Flash Drive containing Teacher’s Aids and an electronic version of the Student Manual, which allows Instructors to duplicate handout materials for teaching purposes.
- Additional resources and options are available for faith-based partners. Please contact us for more information.
Our digital curriculum package option is coming soon! Please contact us if you would like to discuss this option.
Because our curriculum covers a wide range of topics and is packaged with rich information, we believe it is beneficial for our partners to be trained through A Promising Future staff in order to achieve maximum benefit from the program.
The Diamond Standard Instructor Training:
Our interactive, hands-on teacher training will equip you to present the complete curriculum with confidence and ease. If you already partner with us or have been in the past and are looking to refresh your curriculum, this training might also be for you. Please note, if you are purchasing The Diamond Standard for the first time, you must purchase the curriculum along with the training.
Base-training starts at $200 and includes:
- 18 hour or 3-day training outlining key points for each session and practical tips for maximum retention, application, and classroom management for students taught by our staff
- Access to ongoing support, consultation, and informal evaluation
- Hands-on experience and practice teaching the curriculum
- Colorado State University – Graduate Level Credit
- Those who attend at least 16 hours of training qualify to receive one graduate-level credit from the CSU Department of Education for an additional fee.
Interested in group training options? Please contact us and we will work together to craft a training fit for your group!
Presentations allow for 45-60 minutes of content covering any one or two sessions combined. These are a great introductory tool for providing information and resources covering any topic of The Diamond Standard curriculum. Other presentations would vary in price ranging from $75-$100 depending on the session.*
*Certain sessions come in multiple parts, therefore requiring more time.
Workshops allow for 90-120 minutes of content from any one session of the curriculum or multiple sessions combined. The longer time provides space for more in-depth dialogue concerning the topics covered in the sessions as well as interaction between participants. Workshops, as well as presentations, allow for organizations to choose which areas of The Diamond Standard might be especially pertinent for their specific audiences. Therefore, workshops also vary in price with a base rate of $150.
A Promising Future is continually seeking advantageous grant opportunities and understand that many of those grants require collaboration among organizations. If your organization thinks A Promising Future would be a good fit for a grant you’re applying for or if your organization would like to be considered for any grants we are applying for, please reach out to us! We would love to explore opportunities.
Unsure of how The Diamond Standard could be implemented in your organization? We are able to build a customized training package based on your organization’s individual needs and programs. Contact us to learn more about how The Diamond Standard could help serve your students!