Session 1: Dare to Dream
Discover the path to achieving your dreams.
- Create an environment for participants to understand the value of a dream/vision for the future.
- Develop an understanding of the barriers to dreams.
- Provide an opportunity to begin developing a dream/vision.
- Help participants discover skills and resources to support their dreams.
Session 2: Masquerading
Let go of masks that keep you from revealing your true self.
- Create an environment for participants to understand the impact of labels and masks on success.
- Develop an understanding of the types of masks people adopt.
- Provide an opportunity to learn what masks may be causing barriers to individual success.
- Help participants discover skills and resources to support releasing masks and old attitudes.
Session 3: Treasure Hunting Within
Understand how your talents and passions can be used for future success.
Discover how life experiences and passions provide valuable clues to our life purpose.
- Create a deeper understanding of the unique talents, passions, experiences, and resources that could be used for future success.
- Discover how personality types indicate areas that may bring the greatest satisfaction in life.
- Identify core beliefs and barriers that may keep us from living out the treasure within.
Session 4: Success Talk
Discover how to communicate clearly and listen more effectively.
- Understand the communication cycle.
- Recognize factors that can reduce effective communication.
- Discover techniques for more effectively hearing others.
- Learn strategies for more clearly communicating personal perspectives.
Session 5: No War Zone
Handle conflict in a healthy way.
- Discover the difference between adversarial and win-win conflict resolution.
- Discover techniques for more effectively resolving conflict.
- Learn to avoid explosive reactions to conflict.
Session 6: Cultivating Character
Identify your character traits and how they directly influence your relationships and goals.
- Identify the character traits most often associated with healthy relationships.
- Understand the different ways individuals may measure success.
- Learn to establish healthy boundaries.
- Assess the quality of existing relationships based on character measures.
Session 7: Weaving Wonderland
Identify the support systems around you that can help create success.
- Identify the external assets that help create success.
- Understand how relationship choices we make influence our success.
- Assess how media impacts our views of the world.
- Discover ways to build resources and develop strong relationship network.
Session 8: Happily Ever After
Learn how to build healthier romantic relationships.
- Begin to develop an understanding of personal desires and needs in a relationship.
- Recognize the steps of intimacy in a relationship’s development, and how each step contributes to the strength of a relationship.
- Discover how relationship choices impact the whole person – physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, and spiritually/morally.
- Identify ways to express care and authentic love more clearly in relationships.
Session 9: Promoting Future Brilliance
Become an intentional, positive role model for others.
- Create the opportunity for participants to assess the type of life they are currently modeling to others.
- Provide participants with basic socio-psychological development stages to help them understand their own and other people’s growth processes.
- Equip participants with realistic ways to improve their ability to be an intentional, positive role model for others.
Session 10: Attracting Success
Set physical, social, emotional and spiritual goals for your future success.
- Create an environment for participants to assess their own contribution to personal success.
- Develop an understanding of the intention process and how it impacts future potential.
- Provide an opportunity to learn goal-setting and success-planning strategies.
- Help participants discover skills and resources to support success development.