A workshop that equips teens, tweens and young adults with coping skills, community support and resources.
Date: Saturday, July 17, 24, and 31
Time: Two session
Ages 12-17 – Limited to 25 slots
Ages 18-26 – Limited to 25 slots
Location: 12445 E. Mississippi Ave. Suite 104, Aurora, CO 80012
Lunch will be provided.
Four $25 gift cards will be raffled off on July 31. Earn raffle tickets for participation in each session and activity.
All Sessions begin PROMPTLY at 9:00 AM.
Session 1 • CLOSED
Session 2 • July 17 • Self-awareness and Building Your Mental Health Toolbox
- Quantum Transformation: Learning and Releasing Trauma Stored in the Body
- Cognitive – Behavioral Practices to Relieve Stress & Anxiety
- RastaFit – Fitness Challenge and Health Practices
Session 3 • July 24 • Understanding Your Brain’s Capacity to Grow & Thrive
- Youth Thrive Curriculum
- Virtual Reality & Meditation
- Make Your Own Candles & Smoothies
Session 4 • July 31 • Designing Your Balanced Life
- Core 4 Vision Board Creation
- Healing Centered Yoga with Reflection Activity