THE DIAMOND STANDARD Instructor TRAINING
Because our curriculum covers a wide range of topics and is packaged with rich information, we believe it is beneficial for our partners to be trained through A Promising Future staff in order to achieve maximum benefit from the program.
Our interactive, hands-on instructor training will equip you to present the complete curriculum with confidence and ease. If you already partner with us or have been in the past and are looking to refresh your curriculum, this training might also be for you.
Base training starts at $250 per person and includes:
- A 3-day training outlining key points for each session and practical tips for maximum retention, application, and classroom management for students taught by our staff
- Access to ongoing implementation support, instructor coaching, and curriculum assessment tools.
- Hands-on experience and practice teaching the curriculum
- Colorado State University – Graduate Level Credit
- Those who attend at least 21 hours of training qualify to apply for one graduate-level credit from the CSU Department of Education for an additional fee.
Interested in group training options? Please contact us and we will work together to craft a training fit for your group!